Carnoustie Golf Links is home to Golf’s Greatest Test. We strive to provide all our visitors with the best experience possible.
Information on all our vacancies (if available) at both Carnoustie Golf Links and The Rookery can be found below.
- Chef de PartieAn exciting opportunity as a Chef De Partie has become available to join the team at Carnoustie Golf Links, as part of the Rookery Restaurant at our prestigious golf course.This is a permanent position where the successful applicant will work an average of 40 hours a week (on annualised hours). In this role, evening and weekend work will […]
- Seasonal Rookery ServerAn exciting opportunity as a Seasonal Server in our Rookery Restaurant has become available to join the team at Carnoustie Golf Links. This role is a full-time Seasonal position. During this time, the successful applicant will work up to 40 hours a week at £9.50 per hour. In this role, evening and weekend work will […]
Please click the Job Title of any of the above vacancies for more information and to apply.
Why work with us?:
- 3 Course 7 Day Season Ticket (if your contract of employment is for more than 6 months)
- Staff Discounts in The Professional Shop and Rookery Restaurant
- National HR Cherries Awards Employer of Choice Finalist 2022
- Chamber of Commerce Future Skills Finalist 2022
- Interdepartmental Catchups with our CEO
- Information campaigns on various topics (including LGBTQ+, mental health, menopause, stress and burnout prevention and men’s and women’s health)
- Staff Social Committee, events, initiatives and incentives
- Learning and Development opportunities
- A human being organisation that values and respects all employees
Be in the know
Want to keep up to date with our job openings? Subscribe to our vacancies updates and you’ll be the first to know about any upcoming roles at Carnoustie Golf Links and The Rookery:
At Carnoustie, we pride ourselves on being a world leading golf destination, holding our values of Authenticity, Inclusivity, Sustainability and Innovation & Development at the heart of all that we achieve. Joining our team would mean upholding these values in all aspects of working life, striving to enhance our customer experience in every way possible.
Carnoustie Golf Links are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their sex, religious belief, political opinion, race, age, sexual orientation; or, whether they are married or in a civil partnership; or whether they are disabled; or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.