Terms & Conditions of Play for Visiting Golfers
1. It should be noted that groups of less than four golfers may be paired up with other golfers.
2. The handicap limit is 28 for Gentlemen and 36 for Ladies and Juniors (14 – 18 years inclusive).
3. Juveniles (those under 14 years) are permitted to play the Championship Course subject to the above handicap restrictions.
4. Once payment has been made a Booking Confirmation will be sent to you.
5. When arriving at the course golfers may be required to provide current handicap certificates.
6. Golfers are expected to maintain a reasonable pace of play depending on conditions on the date of play. In the event of persistent slow play, the Course Rangers may ask you to pick up your ball and move to the next hole or in severe cases remove you from the course if you are deemed to be repeatedly delaying other golfers. Please note that your position on the course should be immediately behind the group in front of you not immediately in front of the group behind.
7. In the event of an emergency situation, you can contact our medical emergency response team on Carnoustie: 01241 802270
8. We ask that golfers wear appropriate golf attire whilst on the course.
9. Once payment has been received all pre-paid green fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable after a cooling-off period of 7 working days.
10. Personal buggy use is not permitted. We have buggies for registered disabled golfers and these must be booked in advance, including the appropriate disabled documentation. This buggy must be driven by a caddie. If the tee time is subsequently moved there is no guarantee of a buggy still being available.
Additional winter Restrictions (Only apply between 1st November and 31st March at Carnoustie Links)
11. Astroturf mats must be used to play from the fairways and semi-rough.
12. Depending on weather conditions or works being done on the date of play there is a possibility of playing on temporary tees and winter greens.
13. Changes to dates or tee times to be revised with Customers Service teams individual venues.
14. The lead player will require proof of address on booking in at Carnoustie.
15. Offer is extended to NEW bookings only and a two ball minimum is required.