The Carnoustie Craws Ryder Cup is a season ending team event for the advanced junior golfer and is one all players should be striving to be part of. On 18th and 19th September, the week prior to the 2021 Ryder Cup match, we will host our own USA vs EUROPE Team match comprising of two 12-person teams. This event is one of the highlights of the Carnoustie Craws season and is a fantastic event to involved in. A maximum of 24 players can participate in the match and if there are more than 24 players wishing to play, the competitors will be decided using participation data from previous events that have taken place during the summer. The event will follow a similar format to The Ryder Cup and more information can be found below.
Event Itinerary and Format
Day 1 – Saturday 18th September
- Meet in Rookery Restaurant, Links House no later than 9am.
- Breakfast rolls will be provided
- Announcement of teams and draw for first day matches
- Morning matches – from 10.00am on Buddon Course – 6 tee times – Foursomes – 18 Hole Matches
- Lunch will be provided in Rookery Restaurant after completion of morning matches
- Afternoon matches – from 2.37pm on Burnside Course – 6 tee times – Fourballs – 9-Hole Matches
- Players can depart when matches conclude
Day 2 – Sunday 19th September
- Meet in Rookery Restaurant, Links House no later than 11am.
- Brunch will be provided
- Draw for singles matches
- Singles matches – from 12.00pm on Buddon Course – 6 tee times
- Report back to Links House after play for presentation ceremony
Register For The Event