The Carnoustie Craws Ryder Cup is a season ending team event for the advanced junior golfer and is one all players should be striving to be part of. On 25th and 26th September, the weekend of the 2021 Ryder Cup match, we will host our own USA vs EUROPE Team match comprising of two 12-person teams. This event is one of the highlights of the Carnoustie Craws season and is a fantastic event to involved in. A maximum of 24 players can participate in the match and if there are more than 24 players wishing to play, the competitors will be decided using participation data from previous events that have taken place during the summer. The event will follow a similar format to The Ryder Cup and more information can be found below.
Event Itinerary and Format
Day 1 – Saturday 25th September
- Meet in Rookery Restaurant, Links House no later than 9am.
- Breakfast rolls will be provided
- Announcement of teams and draw for first day matches
- Morning matches – from 10.00am on Buddon Course – 6 tee times – Foursomes – 18 Hole Matches
- Lunch will be provided in Rookery Restaurant after completion of morning matches
- Afternoon matches – from 2.37pm on Burnside Course – 6 tee times – Fourballs – 9-Hole Matches
- Players can depart when matches conclude
Day 2 – Sunday 26th September
- Meet in Rookery Restaurant, Links House no later than 12pm
- Brunch will be provided
- Draw for singles matches
- Singles matches – from 1.00pm on Burnside Course – 6 tee times
- Report back to Links House after play for presentation ceremony