An exciting opportunity as a seasonal greenkeeper has become available at Carnoustie Golf Links, working on our prestigious golf courses.
This role is a seasonal position, beginning 4th April 2022. The successful applicant will work an average of 37.5 hours per week at £9.50 per hour. In this role, weekend work will be expected throughout your employment.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be self-motivated with a positive attitude, they should aspire to high standards and good team morale
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have a strong work ethic and ability to demonstrate they can work as part of a team and as an individual
- Have good time management and communication skills
- Be educated in or working towards SVQ/NVQ level 2 – this is not essential but preferable
- Hold a full UK Driving License – this is not essential but preferable
The normal duties of this role may include, but are not limited to:
- Cutting all playing surfaces, set up golf course, raking bunkers, etc; as directed
- Assisting the greenkeeping team with daily course maintenance procedures
- Other duties delegated by senior management in accordance with the needs of the organisation
At Carnoustie, we pride ourselves on being a world leading golf destination, holding our values of Authenticity, Inclusivity, Sustainability and Innovation & Development at the heart of all that we achieve. Joining our team would mean upholding these values in all aspects of working life, striving to enhance our customer experience in every way possible.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting role please email [email protected] with your CV and Cover Letter no later than the closing date for this position on the 1st February 2022.