Carnoustie Golf Links
Community Benefits Programme 2022
Supporting Community Development in Angus
The CGLMC Ltd Community Benefits Programme is aimed at:
- supporting children, learning and youth development
- promoting and supporting golf participation
- supporting environmental protection and improvement
- promoting participation in sport and recreational activities
- supporting arts, culture and heritage
- supporting community health and wellbeing
CGLMC Ltd will consider applications for financial support from any individuals or organisations who meet that criteria and whose activities take place within the Carnoustie and District Electoral Ward.
Please note –
We are unlikely to provide financial support to fund the following:
- applications from organisations whose activities are conducted out-with the Carnoustie and District Electoral Ward boundary;
- wages and salaries;
- events that are aimed at raising money on behalf of another charity (we would consider donating directly to the benefitting charity, provided it meets our objectives)
Summer 2022 funding round
Applications must be submitted on the Community Benefits Application Form by Monday 15 August 2022. Applicants will be notified of the outcome after 19 September 2022 and successful applicants will be invited to attend a presentation at Links House in October 2022 to receive their awards.
Please note – applications for funding to support 2022 Christmas events should also be submitted in the 2022 Summer funding round, by 15 August 2022.
Spring 2020 funding roundApplications must be submitted on the Carnoustie Golf Links, Community Benefits Application Form by 31 March 2020.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome after 8 June 2020 and successful applicants will be invited to attend a presentation at Links House on 22 June 2020 to receive their awards.
Please be aware – applications for funding to support Christmas events should be submitted by 31 March 2020, so that these awards can be made on 22 June 2020.
Autumn 2020 funding round
Applications must be submitted on the Carnoustie Golf Links, Community Benefits Application Form by 30 September 2020.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome after 7 December 2020 and successful applicants will be invited to attend a presentation at Links House on 14 December 2020 to receive their awards.
Application information sheets can be downloaded here, and the application form can be downloaded here. If you are applying for over £2,500 please complete the final section of the application form, however, if you are applying for £2,500 or less this section does not need to be completed.
Please send completed applications to:
Community Benefits Liaison
Angus DD7 7JF
Alternatively please email your application to: [email protected]