The CGLMC Community Benefits Programme is aimed at:
- supporting children, learning and youth development
- promoting and supporting golf participation
- supporting environmental protection and improvement
- promoting participation in sport and recreational activities
- supporting arts, culture and heritage
- supporting community health and wellbeing
CGLMC Ltd will consider applications for financial support from any individuals or organisations who meet that criteria and whose activities take place within the Carnoustie and District Electoral Ward.
Support will normally be provided twice, although due to the on-going impact of the Coronavirus pandemic and the subsequent economic downturn, it is not possible for CGLMC to facilitate community benefit applications at this time.